Welcome

Welcome to my blog; an occasional update to things happening in my life.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Vintage Finds!

Browsing thrift and antique stores has not always been a favourite thing, but recently I find myself going through withdrawal if I haven't stopped at the local haunts for a few weeks.  It seems the treasure hunt grows on you!

I've noticed that when looking for old teacups, saucers, sugar bowls, plates and cutlery I often seen other items that I love.  Other than buying them for myself and watching my house become a facsimile of something seen on a reality TV show I have had to pass up so many delightful and nostalgic objects.

Recently I had a thought.  I've decided to set up a section of my website to showcase some of these finds and offer to pass them on to others.  Yes, I will make a bit of cash by doing this!

I hope it goes well, because it is so much fun looking around with a different discerning eye than I have to date.

The website page is:  http://www.mumscreations.com/vintagefinds.html 

I have tried to put an eclectic mix together to start and will be fascinated to see what interests others.

Like this one:






So sixties!

No comments:

Post a Comment